Catholic Mass Intention Software
No more Mass books or hand-written receipts!
Busy parish offices love all of the ways that the Parish Management Software by Mass Intentions Online helps to make day-to-day tasks easier than ever before. No more searching through pages of entries with a parishioner watching and waiting. Our tools and features help to streamline the process and frees up your office staff for other important tasks.
Just a glance at your calendar allows you to see which Masses are available to book intentions on. When you need to get a bit more specific, you can easily jump to the desired date and even search by a specific Mass time. Entering data for one intention, or many, can be accomplished in seconds, not minutes. No need to reference various programs and databases for contact information, enter it once and it is stored forever in your Requester Database. Quickly duplicate intention information to make entry a breeze. And that's just the beginning:
- Supports Multiple Intentions per Mass
- Accommodates Max Number of Intentions/Household
- Enter Propopulo intentions in bulk
- Special dedication labels allow you to designate Masses being celebrated for special groups
- Prepaid Intention tools
- Print or email receipts
- Schedule email reminders
- Generate a list of upcoming intentions for inquiring families
- Granular User Permissions
Bulletin & Altar Reports
Easily generate lists of intentions to be read from the lectern and the altar. Quickly export your intentions into your existing bulletin software. Both reports are fully customizable to meet all of your intention reporting needs.
Entering your Masses and Confessions for a day, a month, or a year takes minutes. Designate language, location, and even color-code for easy visual reference. Set a maximum number of intentions per Mass. Our calendar also allows you to record and track attendance.
Our Mass calendar is Ordo compliant and fully integrated with your choice of the USCCB or the 1962 Traditional Latin Mass calendar. All feasts are marked and include the approved Celebrant vestment colors for the day.
- No more counting! Generate figures for numbers of Masses, Intentions, Sacraments, and more
- Export your data into Excel files for Customized Reports
- Global Search capability allows for targeted queries
- Track Grouped intentions for seasonal altar flower offerings and more
- Simplify Novena intention recording with our tracking tool
- Keep track of what still needs to be sent out with our Mass Card Tracker
Watch a short video on how we take intentions